Latest & Ongoing research in the emerging field of Energy Psychology in general and EFT in particular
The Energy Body & its connection to mind and emotions
EFT – The Universal Healing Aid
There are various methods for releasing or diluting negative emotions – the unresolved negative issues to be precise – especially in the field of Energy Healing, which addresses disruptions, congestion, or imbalance in the subtle energies in the body. EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is one of the easiest and proved to be among the most effective ways to address underlying unresolved issues and help us take back the control of our life, attract abundance and well-being.
EFT is based on the ancient 5000 years old well-established healing method of acupuncture which relies on the fact that energy runs through nerve-like structure throughout the body, called meridians. Occasionally these pathways get blocked and create an imbalance in the body’s energy system and applying pressure or tapping on certain points, also known as acupoints, can release these blockages and bring our mind and body back into balance, improving general well being and balances the subtle energies in our body. EFT is also called modern acupuncture without needles. A gentle tapping technique is used on acupressure points located on the head, hands, and chest whilst also focusing the mind on a specific issue or problem. This is said to release any negative emotions that may be causing a disruption in the body’s energy system which could be manifesting itself as either a psychological or physical issue.
Gary Craig, a Stanford engineer, is the founder of this method, remembered as giving the world the biggest gift of self-healing. He is the one who is also credited with the spread of awareness of this method among masses. His genius doesn’t only lay in simplifying the process and adding refinement but to produce and document results by applying this method on various physical, emotional, and mental discomfort and diseases. Because of his dedicated work and research today this method is used with confidence by common people and veterans alike around the globe.
Here is an introduction video by Craig himself which shows us how EFT works and what results we can expect from this method.
Original EFT Introduction video by the founder, Gary Craig
As of today EFT has been used effectively and extensively by common people, healers, sportspersons, professionals, and even medical doctors in many countries and demonstrated success with personal improvements, self-esteem, performance enhancement, physical and emotional healing in thousands of individuals for the last three decades.
EFT is easy, simple, and one of the most effective self-help tools. Here is why?
- It’s simple.
– Ya, it’s really simple. Even kids can learn it.
- No technical jargon
- No hi-fi names
- No stringent procedures
- No fear-driven strategies
- No hollow rituals
- No side effects
- It goes with your feelings
- It has a powerful approach to ACCEPT YOURSELF as the first step to moving towards finding solutions
- It has an inbuilt ability to connect with your core
- It can’t be manipulated in any way
- It works on almost every disease, discomfort, and challenges whether its physical, mental, or emotional
- It is an ultimate empowering tool
EFT is used worldwide in the following areas :
- Low self-esteem
- Physical illness/disease
- Fears & Phobias
- Pain management
- Financial issues
- Eyesight related challenges
- Psychological issues
And many more.
You can check out EFT founders website Emofree.com which has thousands of testimonials about the results of using this technique.
Here are some of the very reliable and authenticate resources for your further deep-diving into EFT (Tapping), its fundamentals, tapping principles, the science behind it, and global work being done on EFT, tapping, and Energy Psychology.
EFT (Tapping) – Science and Evidence
Programs and Practices (NREPP) for effectiveness.
EFT Resources and Leaders
- Emofree.com – Founder Gary Craig’s official website which has all the basics of EFT and also is the largest collection of testimonial of people who have used the method and got results
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology – A summary of published research and review articles in Energy Psychology is maintained
by ACEP on their website.
- AAMET, Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques – is the largest professional EFT Association worldwide
- EFT Research Bibliography
- EFT Research Website
- Dr. Peta’s Professional Research Page – 22 years experience as a registered Clinical and Health Psychologist in the State of Queensland, Australia. In the health field, she lead clinical trials investigating the impact of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), especially in the treatment of food cravings in overweight and obese adults.
Leaders in the field
- Gary Craig – The Official website of the founder of EFT
- Nick Ortner – New York Times Best-Selling Author of the Book “The Tapping Solution” and producer of the documentary
- Brad Yates – The Wizards Wish. EFT for children
- Jessica Ortner – author of the Hay House book, “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence” and a producer of the “The Tapping Solution”. She is also the host of The Tapping World Summit, an annual online event that has attracted more than 500,000 attendees from around the world
- Carol Look – Intuitive Energy Healer, Psychotherapist, and EFT Master
- Margaret Lynch – Transformational speaker, coach and author
- Jack Canfield – co-author of the #1 New York Times best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which has sold more than 500 million copies in 47 languages
- Pamela Brunner – Success Coach and co-wrote EFT book with Jack Canfield.
- Dr. Dowson Church – award-winning author; founded the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare to study and implement promising evidence-based psychological and medical techniques. Dawson is the editor of Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, & Treatment, a peer-reviewed professional journal, is a blogger for the Huffington Post, and maintains the website EFT Universe
- Dr. Patrcia Carrington – leading psychologist and pioneer in Energy Psychology and Modern Meditation. She is a widely acclaimed author, researcher, and innovator in energy-related self-development methods and one of a handful of EFT Practitioners worldwide to have earned the designation of Founding EFT Master from EFT’s originator, Gary Craig.
- Dr. Peta Stapelton – Clinical & Health Psychologist
- Judy Byrne – EFT founding master.
- Dr. Kim D’Eramo – Founder of the American Institute of MindBody Medicine